Whether you are stripping paint, or cleaning most any surface, we can do many jobs that sand blasting and
pressure washing can not! Soda Blasting was developed by New York State engineers to answer a very large
cleaning problem. They were looking for ways to restore the soft copper plates on Lady Liberty. Other methods
were either to abrasive, or posed an environmental hazard. This unique system has also proven itself for many
other countless applications, from patio sealer, graffiti removal , auto paint removal, even your stamped
concrete. Best of all Western Soda Blasting is a mobile solution, and the baking soda we use is environmentally
safe. Rinses right down a city drain with water, and is even beneficial to the waste water systems.
|Serving Denver,Co Area since 2004
WSB is an Insured business with a great track record.
A Mobile solution for your Restoration, cleaning and
paint stripping needs. Soda Blasting is the best method
for those jobs in which Sand, and other medias are too
aggressive, and could cause damage to your project.
Don't be fooled by equipment not built specifically for
Soda or weaker pod systems ran by a separate
compressor. Our original soda blaster systems machine
has the guts other cheaper systems do not have!!!!
|Deep Rust stains
in Concrete that
were in both sides
|Stains from the concrete forms in a
new water park
Acid burns from paint stripper / After Soda blasting
Click your pick
Epoxy paint on aluminum
|Remove paint & bring back
|Gentle & effective!
Soda blasting is
environmentally safe, and
gentle enough for this thin
|(Credit card Payment option for upon
job completion in person only)
Click button for reviews
Failing sealer removal
WSB Cost Break down No hidden charges !
WSB is a Net 30 Company, pay your bill, and receive
* Test Shoot $90 Minimum plus travel, with options
* $135 per hr, materials and labor included for NET 30 payments, plus
travel ($1 per mile up to 40 miles)
*Jobs estimated $5000 or higher require a 50% deposit.
* Residential jobs pay upon completion.
* Minimum job 1 hr or, equal to not less then full travel time
* Street work minimum 3 hrs
* $150 per hour for payments made over 30 days from job completion.
* If a roll off is not available, a waste haul off fee of $50-$150 may apply.
* Late charges every 30 days after 60 days. (15%) per month
* Ask about Dec through Feb discounts
* The better you prepare for the job, the more you will save
QUESTIONS? CALL OR E-MAIL
Copy and paste E-mail email@example.com