Whether you are stripping paint, or cleaning most any surface, we can do many jobs that sand blasting and
pressure washing can not! Soda Blasting was developed by New York State engineers to answer a very large
cleaning problem. They were looking for ways to restore the soft copper plates on Lady Liberty. Other methods
were either to abrasive, or posed an environmental hazard. This unique system has also proven itself for many
other countless applications, from patio sealer, graffiti removal , auto paint removal, even your stamped
concrete. Best of all Western Soda Blasting is a mobile solution, and the baking soda we use is environmentally
safe. Rinses right down a city drain with water, and is even beneficial to the waste water systems.
|Serving Denver, Co Area for 9 years
A Mobile solution for your Restoration, cleaning and
paint stripping needs. Soda Blasting is the best method
for those jobs in which Sand, and other medias are to
aggressive, and could cause damage to your project.
Don't be fooled by equipment not built specifically for
Soda or weaker pod systems ran by a separate
compressor. Our original soda blaster systems machine
has the guts other cheaper systems do not have!!!!
WSB Cost Break down No hidden charges !
WSB is a Net 30 Company, pay your bill, and
receive your discount!
- Test Shoot $80 Minimum plus travel, with options
- $125 per hr. For payments within 30 days, plus travel ($1 mile,
charged one direction only, up to 40 miles. Time charged after 40
- Large jobs require a deposit payment if job estimated time is more than 10
- Residential jobs pay upon completion.
- Minimum job 1 hr or, equal to not less then full travel time, including no
- $140 per hour for payments made over 30 days from completion, plus
- If more than 1 full day, and roll off is not available, a waste haul off fee
of $50-$150 can apply.
- Late charges every 30 days after 60 days. (14%) per month
- Ask about Dec through Feb discounts
- The better you prepare for the job, the more you will save
- QUESTIONS? CALL OR E-MAIL
|Deep Rust stains
in Concrete that
were in both sides
|Stains from the concrete forms in a
new water park
Acid burns from paint stripper / After Soda blasting
Click your pick
Epoxy paint on aluminum
|Remove paint & bring back
|Gentle & effective!
Soda blasting is
environmentally safe, and
gentle enough for this thin
(Credit card Payment upon job
Click button to see
Failing sealer removal